BITĖ-2 SYRUP FOR BEE FEEDING
Syrup Bite-2 is designed for bee feeding. Product composition consist of sugar syrup and glucose-fructose syrup blended in right proportions. Optimal recipe proven by number of years of high quality.
Thanks to maintained proportions of the different sugars, the syrup does not crystallize.
Because of selected optimal dry matter, syrup does not need to be diluted with water and it does not hardens. Such composition allows to bees to consume the remained syrup in the spring, using very minimal energy.
Easy digestible syrup for maximal nutrients usage.
BITĖ-2 syrup is a yellowish, viscous liquid. The taste is typical for syrup, without foreign odour and tastes. Made from raw materials that do not contain genetically modified products.
Convenient storage, packaging and preparation to use.
BITĖ-2 SYRUP ALL SUGARS INGREDIENTS ARE EASY TO ABSORB
BITĖ-2 easily digestible syrup – maximum utilization of nutrients, the bees are fully fed throughout all winter.
BITĖ-2 SYRUP – WHY TO CHOOSE?
All sugar components of BITĖ-2 syrup are easily absorbed:
- the bees are fully fed throughout all winter;
- the optimal dry matter content is ~ 72%, so the syrup does not need to be diluted and it does not harden;
- due to the maintained sugar ratio, the syrup does not crystallize;
- this composition allows the bees to consume the remnants of the syrup during the spring;
- convenient storage, packaging and preparation for use.
DELIVERY AND PACKAGING
Buckets on pallet (1m x 1,2m):
1 bucket weight – 15 kg;
1 pallet weight – 540 kg;
1 pallet 36 buckets (12 units one layer x 3 layers)
from 1000 kg to 1400 kg
Bulk/Tank deliveries ~ 25 t:
half deliveries from 10 t to 14 t
STORAGE AND TRANSPORT:
- It is recommended to store and transport the product in a cool environment protected from sunlight and odour.
- In buckets of 15 kg – 8 months when kept in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging;
- In IBC containers – 8 months when kept in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging.
ORDERS, COLLECTION, DELIVERY
Company code: 302498823
VAT code: LT100005321214
Address: Gedimino g. 110, LT-40134 Kupiškis, Lietuva
Bank: AB SEB Vilniaus bankas
Bank code: 70440
Account No.: LT607044060007486448