QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
2019 02 04
UAB “FRUSELA” – Manufacturer of dry food products (cream substitutes based on vegetable fats, dried fat mixtures, dried glucose syrup and similar products) and Dried milk products (whey protein powder, milk protein powder and similar products). The company has implemented quality and food safety in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 22000: 2018 standard. In the future, the company plans to further modernize production processes, strive for higher technological change, which would further improve product quality.
The employees of UAB FRUSELA are committed to this quality and food safety policy, which will help them to do their job better.
In order to meet the needs and expectations of consumers, to ensure stable and profitable work of the company, social provision of employees, the management of UAB “FRUSELA” sets the following goals for itself and the whole team:
- To continuously improve the quality of operations and the product produced and food safety, to meet the requirements set out in the ISO 22000: 2018 standard.
- Meet the requirements of legal acts (regulating the company’s activities) and customers.
- Analyze the needs of business partners and customers and strive to meet their expectations.
- To seek mutually beneficial cooperation with customers, business partners and suppliers.
- Aim to improve performance management through a procedural and systemic approach.
- Do not use raw materials with genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- To raise the qualification of employees, to ensure efficient and safe working conditions and to maintain a good and safe environment.
- Require every employee to be responsible for work and product quality and food safety.
- Use advanced laboratory methods to assess product quality and safety.
- Maintain the status of an attractive, stable company.
- Ensure that the quality and food safety policy is known, understood and implemented in the establishment, reviewed and evaluated in order to remain effective on an ongoing basis.
The heads of the units undertake to anticipate the specific goals and objectives of the units in order to achieve the efficiency, effectiveness and improvement of the quality and food safety management system.
Employees strive to comply with the company’s quality and food safety policy and pursue their goals.